Yep. THE BEST WEEKEND CONTINUED!!!!
I about died today at work- got up super early to drop off apartment info, still majorly lacking sleep after this weekend, and then had a really bad bagel sandwich.
But it all worked out cause I GOT THE APARTMENT!!! HOLY HELL I GOT IT!!!!!!!
Yep. Get ready Harlem- cause Lauren Schaefer is moving in (along with 3 other awesome roommates).
You see, I say Harlem, and my parents get scared. But really it is amazing and so convenient and has some awesome qualities:
- We live right on top of a laundromat, chinese take-out place, and a liquor store. Game over.
- The subway is one block away. I can see it from my front door. So super convenient.
- We live on a main thoroughfare, so someone would have to be really ballsy to jump us. I am more likely to be robbed at work.
- I walk across the street and there is a brand new grocery store
- AMAZING Jamaican restaurants!
- A huge amount of space for not that much of a price (I am under budget AND have spacious closets and hardwood floors!)
- FINALLY– I am 4 blocks away from an H&M. IT. IS. FATE.