I’ve got to be at work at 6:30 in the AM but I wanted to post SO- time for the fourth edition of random and true- tidbits I’ve learned.
- With every soda in a convenient store, they always give a straw. So not to gulp I suppose.
- Always carry a little cash for when you find the really awesome street performers. You’ll regret it if you don’t have any!
- Snapple is such New York drink. It is everywhere (with a straw). Love it.
- The man who stands outside the liquor store’s name is Charles and the toothless man is my landlord.
- No matter how modern this city (and world) gets, people still line up out the door for and thrive on and coffee. Which is like dirt. Ironic?
Random and true.
Still looking for more submissions here! Go for it!