I am so excited to announce that From the Fifth Floor just won its own first little award! The Liebster Blog Award, given to me by Softer City. First off, let me just say, Softer City is awesome. It’s like my blog, all grown up. I feel like she is writing just for me. Thanks for all the tips!
And in accordance with the Liebster Blog Rules it is now my turn to pass the support and encouragement on. I LOVE all of the blogs I follow, but especially those that are working really hard to produce something special. Under the Liebster construct, I want to pass along the award to five blogs (in no particular order) which I find more than worthy of the honor:
- Allyson, Recipe Ranger (Amazing cook. She has been amping up the recipes lately and makes me salivate over every one. And new DOT COM owner!)
- HarlemGal (My bible on all things Harlem. The passion and information this lady has on her neighborhood is amazing.)
- Seen Along the Trail (We were Freshly Pressed at the same time and I just love what this man does. Retiree- photographing his daily walks. Simply lovely.)
- The Chronicles of a Skinny Jeans Wearing Toronto Girl (I wish I could call her my Canadian counterpart but she is far too cool. I learn a lesson in her writing style every entry.)
- Confessions of a Graphic Design Student (This girl is working hard to make her blog amazing! Reaching milestone after milestone, I love how she is enriching the blog community, teaching lessons and sharing.)
The Liebster Rules
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (I have no idea how many followers my honorees have, but I know that they’ve all worked hard to be where they are at right now!!)
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
Thanks again Softer City!