Happy 2014 y’all!! I’m super pumped for 2014. It’s going to be a gold star year. I really think so. There are SO many things I’m already looking forward to. Yay yay yay.
I’m taking this first day of twenty fourteen to watch Portlandia, eat pizza, and make some resolutions. Cause January 2 is when your resolutions start right?
So to have a really successful 2014, this is what I’m thinking-
Lauren’s 2014 New Years Resolutions
- Buy wool socks
- Keep running
- Blog more
- Travel a lot
- Sometimes wear heels
- Use an eyebrow pencil
- Don’t do drugs (I don’t normally do drugs but that doesn’t mean it can’t be a resolution)
- Send things via snail mail
- Use my emulsion blender more
- Get some really good tupperware to take soups to work that I made with my emulsion blender
- Use more fresh produce whilst cooking
- Obtain more general brain knowledge via reading, google, and curiosity
- Figure out how to keep a plant alive (Gabby was a Christmas vacation casualty)
- Quit bitching about New York and just enjoy it damnit
- Enhance my music library
- Spend a lot of time with really good friends
- Stay away from foods containing deep fried cheese
- Have more trust in the B/C subway line
- Memorize more Excel key codes
So I think that is it for now.
Cheers to a new year!!
For more resolutions, check out these old ones. I like them too.